New Mean Green Fans?

DeepGreen

Why not offer all of the "on-site" construction workers from Manhattan Const. and sub-contractors free tickets to the opening day Houston game? This could also include any company that had anything to do with the new Mean Green stadium. Tickets could be in the "wing Zone". You never know. We might just cultivate a new group of Mean Green fans. Just a tought.

• Upvote 4

Why not offer all of the "on-site" construction workers from Manhattan Const. and sub-contractors free tickets to the opening day Houston game? This could also include any company that had anything to do with the new Mean Green stadium. Tickets could be in the "wing Zone". You never know. We might just cultivate a new group of Mean Green fans. Just a tought.

Not a bad idea, but don't do it for the Houston game. Give them tickets for a home game against either WKU or ULL.

• Upvote 3

If extra tickets are available I think this is a great idea. I do hope the first game is a sellout, however, and that there are not big blocs of "freebies" given away. I hope the student body, the fans and the Denton Community come out in big numbers to support the opening of the new stadium.....as paying customers. And, I hope many decide what a great deal it is, how much fun it is , and how great those UNT Co-eds look in short skirts/shorts and boots and come back again and again.

And, that many of our Alumni Assoc. members bring their guests to check out the new UNT Alumni Pavilion. Speaking of that...if you are not an Alumni Assoc. member, you can join for almost nothing and then qualify to enjoy the Pavilion before games. Think it over...great deal and lots of fun.