South Alabama (2/17/11)

CMJ

The guys return home after the thrashing in Diddle. With a four game losing streak, we we have serious problems. However, USA has lost three of four themselves (and have been pretty lousy on the road)- so this appears to be a good spot to try and turn it around. We looked way off against FAU, but the SuperPit still has been very good for us in recent years.

Fingers crossed.

The guys return home after the thrashing in Diddle. With a four game losing streak, we we have serious problems. However, USA has lost three of four themselves (and have been pretty lousy on the road)- so this appears to be a good spot to try and turn it around. We looked way off against FAU, but the SuperPit still has been very good for us in recent years.

Fingers crossed.

83-69 UNT Wins

• Upvote 1

I'm hoping for 4000+ tonight. I'm torn between whether or not I think this 4 game slide will significantly affect attendance. My gut says not that much, but the only way to make sure it doesn't is to get the word out. I said this in the attendance report, but if you are a student on this board, like I am, text your friends, change your facebook status, etc. Just do whatever you can to get people to the game. This team needs a big crowd more than ever. See you tonight! Go Mean Green!

I'm hoping for 4000+ tonight. I'm torn between whether or not I think this 4 game slide will significantly affect attendance. My gut says not that much, but the only way to make sure it doesn't is to get the word out. I said this in the attendance report, but if you are a student on this board, like I am, text your friends, change your facebook status, etc. Just do whatever you can to get people to the game. This team needs a big crowd more than ever. See you tonight! Go Mean Green!

Agree. Let's get some rears in the seats tonight and show this team our support and that the Mean Green nation has certainly NOT given up on them! My bride and I will be there to watch the Mean green end the skid and return to their rightful winning ways!

GO MEAN GREEN...On to Hot Springs with a Bye!

I'm sure the slide will not affect attendance, because unfortunately not many students pay attention

A lot of students have night classes which greatly affect attendance. Tuesday and Thursday are huge for night classes.

On a side note: did anyone read the DRC article about Alonzo? Should we renew his scholarship next year? They say he needs some pretty major surgery. Where do we go if we do not have Alonzo or spencer next year?.... im going to create this as a topic now actually