Florida International (1/14/11)

CMJ

A front row fan and I were both warned about banging our class rings on the metal railing. I've been doing this for almost 3 years, and it was never a problem until Isiah Thomas cried about it.

:notfair:

So that is what they were whining about...we weren't sure what they said over the PA.

That loud clicking sound wasn't rings hitting the railing... Someone should tell Isiah it was the sound of Alonzo Edwards finding his niche on this team.

I thought the loud clinking was the echoes of their pregame warm-ups. Just awful shooting, #33 carried that throughout the game too.

I loved Alonzo getting into the edge of that scrum when George got fouled. If #15 loses his head and starts swinging I would rather he do it at 'zo than George. Even a good shove by #15 would have been his 5th foul. Heady move by Edwards.

I thought Isiah was pointing at the cheerleaders and telling the ref they need to go because he was getting sexually frustrated and does not have a female assistant to take it out on :thumbsu:

:goodjob: +1

Edited by Army of Dad
  • Upvote 1

A front row fan and I were both warned about banging our class rings on the metal railing. I've been doing this for almost 3 years, and it was never a problem until Isiah Thomas cried about it.

:notfair:

Was this when they made the announcement about "artificial noise makers"?

Too bad George never said "...the Southland Conference again this year."

He said, "...their conference again this year."

Nice try.

LOL... Yes, he said "their conference" in the video but he says "...the Southland Conference again this year" on the WFAA web story. Maybe I should have put the link Harry provided here too.

The link

I try well.

• Upvote 1