Osborn Is A 3 Star

hahahahahahha this is awesome..... and to think people on this board were wanting the other kid from California... Glad we got this Osbourne kid. There will be little dropoff from starter to backup

If FFR's report is correct that Granger missed his flight, then I agree not extending an offer. I'm extremely pleased to have Brent Osborn as part of the Mean Green family since he seems genuinely excited, family is excited and from reading other boards, they are good people.

If FFR's report is correct that Granger missed his flight, then I agree not extending an offer. I'm extremely pleased to have Brent Osborn as part of the Mean Green family since he seems genuinely excited, family is excited and from reading other boards, they are good people.

I am excited. And Thank you I do feel like I am Good People

not only that, but i read somewhere that he will have 3 years of eligablity ????? if thats the case, we could redshirt him this year, then we would have a great successor to Riley. Any thoughts?