Lock And Load T-Shirts

Green Dozer

All of those who agree to be interviewed want to be here.

I disagree. Jim Harbaugh interviewed the last time and made no indication that he wanted anything more than to say he interviewed with us along with other schools to show how many programs were interested in him.

Jason Garrett's wife called. She wants to know where the Canaleses had the t-shirts printed up.

Jason Garrett would be better off trying to get the North Texas job. If he got the job he would at least be left alone by management to run things the way he saw fit.

After all, TD brought a full staff of high school assistants with him, and no one said anything to him?

Now gee, who does this sound a little bit like? Silver? PMG? Might either of you have an idea of whom this is reminiscent of?

Yee-hi :excl: I beat silver to this one!:thumbsup: (I think)

uh........Frayden Hy? :rolleyes:

GMG!

PS: Now pardon me while I have the guilty pleasure here at Starbucks of listening to Norah Jones sing "Lonestar." :rolleyes: Oh my, oh my, oh my...

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

It seems to my like folks think Canales has excitement for the job, is a nice guy, cares about the Mean Green, etc. Just like Dodge. He's a good guy. So far, he's won a game against WKU and lost a close one. Just like Dodge.

Let's give this a little more time and don't let a bit of swag and excitement get in the way of obtaining a long-term football coach.

Don't get me wrong, I like what I see so far. Let's give it a few weeks and then compare to other candidates.

I am very excited about the direction we are headed. Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 3

It seems to my like folks think Canales has excitement for the job, is a nice guy, cares about the Mean Green, etc. Just like Dodge. He's a good guy. So far, he's won a game against WKU and lost a close one. Just like Dodge.

Let's give this a little more time and don't let a bit of swag and excitement get in the way of obtaining a long-term football coach.

Don't get me wrong, I like what I see so far. Let's give it a few weeks and then compare to other candidates.

I am very excited about the direction we are headed. Go Mean Green!

Despite the noise on both sides, I think you'll find this is the majority opinion. We should keep this audition process focused on football and results.

• Upvote 1

Not exactly just like Dodge. With Dodge, whenever we played good teams we got slaughtered. We never came close to hanging with Troy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Despite the noise on both sides, I think you'll find this is the majority opinion. We should keep this audition process focused on football and results.

So wise, yet so myseriously invisible. :lol:

• Upvote 1