Ronald Mcghee Not Coming

Mean Green 93-98

Is there anyone out there worth getting?..or of the caliber of Mcghee?

Julian Washburn would have been perfect , but he enrolled @ UTEP this week

Handful of guys out there , but I'm not sure who all did actually wind up somewhere.... too many to keep track of

Roscoe Davis , Midland JC

Stephon Smith , Woodrow Wilson

Tank Mayberry , John Paul HS

Alex Davis , Yates

D'Audrio Patton , Ruston,LA

Not sure what the story is on Davis , maybe Cooley knows

Just to name a few. I'm sure most of the guys have landed somewhere, but I just don't know

Edited by NT03

Ugh.

I hope JJ can fill his scholly with someone who can play this year. We really need to get young players some PT this season so that all of our eggs are not in Jordan Williams'/Jacob Holmen/Alzee Williams basket.

Hogans' extra year is starting to look like a blessing now. Hopefully Redmond can contribute.

Also, I hope Ronald stays committed after he gets finished at Paris. He should do well there under coach Taylor.

If we don't get a 2010 eligible kid, we'll have 2 ships open for any mid-year transfers. If someone (similar to what happened with Drew Gordon leaving UCLA for New Mexico) wants out of a tough situation at the semester break, we could bring them in over the holidays, and they'd be eligible for 2/3rds of next season.

I know there have been at least two guys who have been mentioned as possible transfers from BCS programs interested in us. I'd rather have McGhee for 4 years and a year to develop as a reserve, but at this point we just need to lock in talent that can come in and help us avoid a dropoff/rebuilding year.