Alumni Watch Party

KRAM1

Just wanted to say thanks to all the great Mean Green fans who showed up for the UNT-Clemson watch party at Fox and Hound Saturday. We had a super crowd...I am estimating at well over 50 with the crowd spilling out into the main dining area. The manager told me that for the next watch party we could have the main room if we would like. He said it was the largest crowd we had ever had the their place. Anyway, thanks to all for making it a great day to be a Mean green fan.

Personally, I enjoyed everything about the day...including how well the Mean Green played against Clemson. Also, thanks to Tasty for taking a bit of time out to talk to me and my bride about what we should be doing in Athens and Crete in a couple of weeks. There were lots of GMG.com members in attendance and it is ALWAYS good to talk to them in person. Got to meet Eulessismore and Mean Green Matt as well (nice to talk to a fellow soccer fan, Matt). This, on top of seeing lots of other fans and GMG.com posters!

I think everyone went home happy with the event and the way the Mean Green played.

The next Alumni watch parties will be for the Army game and several sites are being set up around the state at various Buffalo Wild Wing locations. Check out the Alumni web site for a location near you!

GO MEAN GREEN! GO ALUMNI!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had a great time at Fox and Hound, though I only got to talk to a few people ( was a little shy to introduce myself)...

I was the one with the injured 10 year old... LOL

We are first time season ticket holders this season and are really looking forward to the rest of the season...!!

I had a great time at Fox and Hound, though I only got to talk to a few people ( was a little shy to introduce myself)...

I was the one with the injured 10 year old... LOL

We are first time season ticket holders this season and are really looking forward to the rest of the season...!!

Don't be so shy; everyone's pretty friendly, as far as I can tell. And one other shout out to UntFlyer and Kram1, and the Alumni Association for making the "Fouts Field Farewell Tour 2010" items available for purchase. It's for a good cause; I wanted a mug, and so...I bought one. I'm guessing these items will be available at home games and other "watching parties", so be on the lookout.