The Definitive Unt Tailgaiting Thread

Harry

I usually set up on the South side of the Blue lot, near the ticket office. The beer is usually something with GREEN in the label, but I always steer clear of Rolling Rock when we play MTSU due to the little blue horse on it. Superstition.

For the Rice game, I plan on grilling up some skirt steak topped with GREEN chili sauce and melted pepper jack cheese. Not sure on the sides yet. For the ULALA game, I'm going to grill up some jalapeno sausage I have in the freezer along with some dirty rice. Not sure about the other games yet, but I plan to incorporate some GREEN tortilla chips along the way as well as some GREEN apple popcorn (which is better than it sounds, and yes it's green) I found through Uptown Popcorn.

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

Tailgatting.png

(image to be Updated soon)

North side Blue lot baby!!

Two Grills and ice cold beer!

John's Soft New York Style Pretzels are likely and more.

The Bundy Grill experience is always impressive !!!

Tony's menu TBD by next weekend.

Toss your Pistachios!

Don't forget the Sauce!! The kind that has a cork & may come in a jug. The good stuff!

Go Mean Green!!!!!