3 Star Point Guard On Campus Today (8/23) ?

MeanGreen61

He'd be a very nice get. I doubt he verbals, if only cause I've always heard he thinks he's Big 12 or high major. I know this, if Kyan gave a verbal, i'd run for the wood if I were Norris. Can't recruit over in the same class and have that be kosher. OF course, we never know where they are grade/score wise

• Downvote 3

He'd be a very nice get. I doubt he verbals, if only cause I've always heard he thinks he's Big 12 or high major. I know this, if Kyan gave a verbal, i'd run for the wood if I were Norris. Can't recruit over in the same class and have that be kosher. OF course, we never know where they are grade/score wise

Phones stopped ringing from some of the high majors. He was not a teammate of Williams though, if he was it was short lived. Kyan played for TX Blue Chips this summer. He and Norris are good friends though.

• Upvote 1

Phones stopped ringing from some of the high majors. He was not a teammate of Williams though, if he was it was short lived. Kyan played for TX Blue Chips this summer. He and Norris are good friends though.

This shows that he played for the Dallas Mustangs; same as Williams.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Kyan-Anderson-73812

This shows that he played for the Dallas Mustangs; same as Williams.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Kyan-Anderson-73812

Williams didn't play for the Mustangs, he played for Team Texas Elite.

Rivals is very imprecise on many of the AAU teams for big local talent, for some reason.

• Upvote 2

Williams started the season with Team Texas Elite. However, he played the month of July with the Mustangs. Keyan played for the TX Blue Chips. I saw him with my eyes, but if you want more proof:

http://northtexas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1115587

Just based on what you've been saying today, you obviously have a lot more awareness of AAU activity than I do. All I know is what I saw in terms of online rosters.

If you say he was on a different team last month, then I believe you.

• 2 months later...