Fresno And Nevada

Harry

Wonder how TCU feels? They just announced a $105 million stadium upgrade:

Their league has lost one marquee team....Utah.

Their league may just lose another marquee team....BYU.

Oh, but they add Nevada and Fresno State. And who knows if Boise still wants MWC or not.

Edited by SUMG

Nevada has been to 5 straight bowl games.

Enrollment: 17,000

Stadium: Modern modifications finished in 1965, modified to seat 29,000 from an original 7,500

Endowment: 185 million (God, how embarassing to be stomped in this catagory by Nevada-Reno)

Major media market: None

Man, how bad have these last 5 years hurt our chances. It all comes down to winning, and be willing to make the sacrafices to win.

BYU is nuts... they'd never last by themselves... and why would they lower their athletics standards by going all other sports in the WAC.

WAC is probably as good as gone anyway... it appears Los Bulldogs de Fresno accept the MWC invite...

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/18/report-fresno-state-accepts-mountain-west-invite/

Edited by Primo

If the Benson is smart then he won't let Nevada and Fresno go. He will keep them and just add BYU and from there he may just go straight after the Texas market and who better than TCU, currently a MWC powerhouse in football and perhaps UTEP/Houston. If I am RV I am begging the WAC to be in all the big plans for the conference. But that's just my opinion.

Edit: Looks like RV needs to be on the MWC's arse right now because clearly the MWC has upgraded. I wonder what BYU does now.

Edited by Green Mean