How Rare Are These ?

NT03

1960s NTSU Bobble Head Doll

I'd love to have one , but it's $1,200. How many are out there ? EBay

This is awesome too : 1970_Media_guide.

FFR has a early 60's bobble head doll. I think he bought it for about 7.00 at a junk shop on the square at Denton. I own a 1978 media guide that ould almost fit in your pocket. It was the kind given out to the press at football games. I got it at the UNT/Okie state game played at Texas stadium in 78.

believe it or not, i have one of these bobble-heads. it has been sitting in my office for the past 34 years.

i have no idea where it was purchased - my guess would be voertmans or the campus bookstore.

it is represented as a '60s bobble-head, but i first began my studies at NTSU in 1970, and the bobble-head was probably purchased later in the '70s.

anyway, i was floored at its "value" - $1,200 - that has given my wife and i a lot of laughs over the past couple of days. she always accuses me of being a pack-rat - guess it paid off this time.

i still sing the fight song as "lets' give a cheer for north texas state........." UNT still sounds so foreign to this old-timer, even after 20 years of so of UNT.

• Upvote 2