Marquee Games Highlight Unt Schedule

I'm sorry...why on earth are we playing Texas St. twice this season??? I love the beginning of the schedule but cannot see how playing them twice will benefit us.

Probably out of necessity. Not the first time we've played an OC team twice in a season. Recently played Sam Houston & UTPanAm twice in a season.

I'm sorry...why on earth are we playing Texas St. twice this season??? I love the beginning of the schedule but cannot see how playing them twice will benefit us.

I think it is because of all the TSSM talk of football dominance. NT just wants to be associated with such a rising program. Based on football boosts, I would imagine at least 1,000 fans traveling to Denton and a capacity crowd in San Marcos.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think it is because of all the TSSM talk of football dominance. NT just wants to be associated with such a rising program. Based on football boosts, I would imagine at least 1,000 fans traveling to Denton and a capacity crowd in San Marcos.

I would hope at least 5,000 NT fans travel to San Marcos with the quality of our basketball team.

We are far from any position to be talking trash about support for our basketball program.

Hope to see you in San Marcos on Nov. 27. If you're not in San Marcos, you need to be at Fouts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would hope at least 5,000 NT fans travel to San Marcos with the quality of our basketball team.

We are far from any position to be talking trash about support for our basketball program.

Hope to see you in San Marcos on Nov. 27. If you're not in San Marcos, you need to be at Fouts.

Really, actually I was talking trash about them talking trash about our football program. As a season ticket holder for over 20 years and having attended most of the home games for 40 years, I am well aware of NT's basketball support.