Softball Question?

UNTLifer

Coach Segal,

Will you be hosting any softball camps this summer? I have an 11 year old neice that is starting to play select softball out of Grapevine. She is really excited about the team starting up at UNT, and has told me many times that I have to take her to some games. I am sure she would be interested in attending a camp. Do you have any planned? Thanks for any information you can provide.

I don't want to steal Coach Segal's thunder but I happened to see something on the UNT website about an upcoming softball camp so I thought i'd repost it here.

Mean Green Softball Camps

* June 8-11, 2003

(Ages 8-17; All Skills)

* June 11-14, 2003

(Ages 8-17; Pitchers/Catchers)

-- For camp details, email North Texas assistant coach Angie Scharnhorst (scharnhorst@unt.edu) or call (940-369-7958)

Dear UNTLifer-

YES - As a matter of fact, we will be hosting two softball camps this summer. Our brochure should be completed next week. I would be more than happy to send you one upon their completion.

Our first camp will be held June 8-11. This is an all-skills camp. Our second camp which is June 11-14, 2003 will be a pitcher/catcher camp....

Please contact Coach Angie Scharnhorst at scharnhorst@unt.edu for more information as well as getting a brochure sent to you!

GO MEAN GREEN!

Coach Segal