Ranking The Sun Belt Facilities

MeanGreen61

Really a sad statement from someone who considers himself a supporter of UNT. If UNT played in Denton High's stadium I would expect our fans to show up and support the program.

If you live in Houston, that might be a better understood reason why you don't come to games, but not coming because of Fouts? Really? You are kidding, right? This says something about a good many people who say they support the program, but seem to find reasons why actually to not do so. Really, Fouts, Fouts is the reason...the only reason, you don't support the team with your attendance? Please explain further, as on the surface of it, it really seems like just an excuse. I'll certaily be open to further review if you would care to explain further.

The urinals used to be the reason

I wonder if they grade the equipment closets? I hear SMU ranks really high in CUSA facilities.

The urinals used to be the reason

I wonder if they grade the equipment closets? I hear SMU ranks really high in CUSA facilities.

You should ask drex to post his idea regarding the urinals at Fouts when we were playing SMU at home one year when he was working in the athletic dept. Priceless! Almost got it to happen, but, alas, was stopped at the last minute! GREATNESS of an idea...but it was his and if he wants to post it here great, if not, well.........

Too funny...really it is! DREX???????? If you were around, you just have to have fond memorials of those old urinals in the men's room at Fouts...one of the things we can all...well all the men and some of the women....remember and "love" about Fouts!

I think Diddle gets high marks because WKU is a basketball school in a basketball state with traditionally good crowds.

Would Drex's idea have been to paint the SMU logo on the piss wall? Love it. We should drop the logo of the team we are playing in the urinals of the new stadium. Great tradition to start.