http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv.tvguide.com/tv.tvguide.com-andrew-koenigs-body-found-vancouver

I forget who referenced him about a week ago, but whoever you were, you musta put a huge GMG curse on him.

I feel like I've lost my best friend.

I actually didn't know he was Chekov's son. Did Deforest Kelley call Walter with the news?

And since I'm the originator of the Bad Mean Green Juju on Andrew, let me add that I wonder which poster is Lee Jackson.

Edited by Shuke-D

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv.tvguide.com/tv.tvguide.com-andrew-koenigs-body-found-vancouver

I forget who referenced him about a week ago, but whoever you were, you musta put a huge GMG curse on him.

It was me and Shuke-D -- I set him up and he spiked it down. And I referenced him because I had just been reading about the find Andrew Koenig Twitter movement. Should have been you, Skippy from Family Ties.

I'll save the burn line for someone else, because this all kind of bums me out.

Edited by Quoner

It was me and Shuke-D -- I set him up and he spiked it down. And I referenced him because I had just been reading about the find Andrew Koenig Twitter movement. Should have been you, Skippy from Family Ties.

I'll save the burn line for someone else, because this all kind of bums me out.

I think you're wrong.

F me. I've crossed my message boards. It was the sometimes underrated eppy4life.

Kill me.

There is no I in team. We spread the ball around and take what the defense gives us. Eppy4life is accurate and took advantage of them not accounting for the casting of Growing Pains. You set a hellacious pick becase they assumed it would go to you as is our tendency in Boner references, which allowed me to pick up the 7-10 split. But it was Monkeypox who took it to the House and found the Button.

Edited by Shuke-D