Florida Atlantic 2/4/10

Nice job! Pit crew and Pep band did a great job. I am still amazed at how small the student turnout is (and that is after a good showing last evening...late arriving, but a good showing none the less). Pep band was amazing last night, and the Pit Crew just gets better and better. I do wish my seats were closer to the Pit Crew so I could actually see the effect they have on the visiting team...what I can see is really funny. Great job guys. UNT just needs more of you. Too bad most of the student athletes and coaches attending for the half-time ceremony came just before half-time and left just after. I don't get that, but those who did stay were TREATED to a great Pep band, the always great Pit Crew and a very nice win by the Mean Green.

Could the Mean Green be peaking at just the right time heading into tournament action? Me thinks that just might be the case!

WELL DONE ONE AND ALL!!!!!!

Great game for the team!!! I really liked the "line changes" too and they worked out ok.

I was very impressed with our student section tonight. It sounded like an actual college basketball game when they did the "oooooooooooh" as a whole in the 2nd half. I hope they show up like that for the rest of the home games too.

And as Tasty mentioned... JOSH WHITE BLOCKED A SHOT!!!... 1st of his career???

I loved it when JJ got a bit frustrated with the sloppy play and subbed the entire team out at once! Pretty funny...but, man that second five really gave the team (and crowd) a lift just at the right time. I really liked seeing JJ do that. Good time to be in attendance last evening. GO MEAN GREEN!

He moved WAY up the all-time leaderboard.

If we play FAU in the tournament and then 2 or 3 times next year... Josh might very well block a couple more.

I'm sure you told me last night...but did he block Taylor? I sent JJ an email yesterday telling him to post Josh up on Taylor...that we really need to exploit our clear size advantage with Josh.

I really liked what I saw of Alzee yesterday. I hope this is the beginning of the norm for him.

He made some incredibly off-balance shots. Very nice game for him. Some good defensive efforts by him too. By the team for that matter.

We were getting the bounces and rolls last night. Everything was falling.

Edited by MeanMag