Dallas Pollice Officer Has A Sex Change

And, who cares if the "person" is a man or a woman? It's a who cares...

I met her in a club down in old Soho where you drink champagne and it tastes just like Coca-Cola, C-O-L-A Cola.

She walked up to me and she asked me to dance. I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola, L-O-L-A Lola, la la la la Lola.

Well I'm not the world's most physical guy but when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine, oh my Lola, la la la la Lola.

Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand why she walked like a woman and talked like a man, oh my Lola, la la la la Lola, la la la la Lola

Well we drank champagne and danced all night under electric candle light. She picked me up and sat me on her knee, and said "Dear boy, won't you come home with me?"

Well I'm not the world's most passionate guy but when I looked in her eyes I almost fell for my Lola, la la la la Lola, la la la la Lola.

Lola, la la la la Lola, la la la la Lola.

I pushed her away. I walked to the door. Well I fell to the floor. I got down on my knees. Then I looked at her and she at me....

Well that's the way that I want it to stay and I always want it to be that way for my Lola, la la la la Lola.

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls. It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world, except for Lola, la la la la Lola.

Well I left home just a week before and I'd never ever kissed a woman before, but Lola smiled and took me by the hand and said "Dear boy, I'm gonna make you a man."

Well I'm not the world's most masculine man but I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man, and so is Lola, la la la la Lola, la la la la Lola.

I met her in a club down in old Soho where you drink champagne and it tastes just like Coca-Cola, C-O-L-A Cola.

She walked up to me and she asked me to dance. I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola, L-O-L-A Lola, la la la la Lola.

Well I'm not the world's most physical guy but when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine, oh my Lola, la la la la Lola.

Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand why she walked like a woman and talked like a man, oh my Lola, la la la la Lola, la la la la Lola

Well we drank champagne and danced all night under electric candle light. She picked me up and sat me on her knee, and said "Dear boy, won't you come home with me?"

Well I'm not the world's most passionate guy but when I looked in her eyes I almost fell for my Lola, la la la la Lola, la la la la Lola.

I pushed her away. I walked to the door. Well I fell to the floor. I got down on my knees. Then I looked at her and she at me....

Well that's the way that I want it to stay and I always want it to be that way for my Lola, la la la la Lola.

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls. It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world, except for Lola, la la la la Lola.

Well I left home just a week before and I'd never ever kissed a woman before, but Lola smiled and took me by the hand and said "Dear boy, I'm gonna make you a man."

Well I'm not the world's most masculine man but I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man, and so is Lola, la la la la Lola, la la la la Lola.

I went up to this girl, she said, Hi, my name is Sheena

I thought she'd be good to go with a little Funky Cold Medina

She said, I'd like a drink, I said, Ehm - ok, I'll go get it

Then a couple sips she cold licked her lips, and I knew that she was with it

So I took her to my crib, and everything went well as planned

But when she got undressed, it was a big old mess, Sheena was a man

So I threw him out, I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer wiener

You must be sure that the girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina

I went up to this girl, she said, Hi, my name is Sheena

I thought she'd be good to go with a little Funky Cold Medina

She said, I'd like a drink, I said, Ehm - ok, I'll go get it

Then a couple sips she cold licked her lips, and I knew that she was with it

So I took her to my crib, and everything went well as planned

But when she got undressed, it was a big old mess, Sheena was a man

So I threw him out, I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer wiener

You must be sure that the girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina

"Darling Nikki" by Prince, covered by Foo Fighters

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdJK1Ux4dE4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdJK1Ux4dE4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>