Is Unt Planning Any Tribute For The Army?

eulessismore

And not to praise SMU, but they did have a pregame tribute before they played Navy this year (even further away from Veterans Day), with Navy fighter jets doing a flyover and a Navy Seals jumper delivering the game ball (and hey, the Army trains parachutists for all military branches). Also, they offered free game admission to anyone with a military ID.

I know there's a lot of negativity being felt and expressed on the board now, and I can understand that. I think it would only be right for us to recognize right now how much the Army family is hurting right now due to recent events, and that putting on a good game atmosphere and trying to get as good an attendance as possible for both sides could be beneficial for all concerned.

He does that for everyone , I think Army deserves something more

The extraordinary rendition of Todd Dodge? It could be like a dunk tank, only way more intense.

Maybe we could use it as a fundraiser for the new stadium? I bet Lonnie and shaft would be good for $5 apiece, easy.

I really want to meet you.

I'm sure the pleasure will be all mine. I was at the game yesterday. I actually paid to come in when the team was down 16 to 3 before the half. I don't think I'm a better fan for having done that. There is just no reason to get behind a coach that can't win and can't be competitive with UL-M.