Saturday Internet Viewing

South Texas Green

Hello all,

Don't pelt me with hate messages! This is my first post.

Just wanted to get the word out that you can catch Saturday's game on ESPN360.com

The schedule there puts the coverage starting at 11 AM central time on their website. Hope this can help other Mean Green fans tune in. It'll certain help me watch the game from south Texas.

Just here to inform the masses.

GO MEAN GREEN!!

For fans in other cities and states.....here is a listing of stations which carry the SEC Network: (you have to scroll past the story)

http://www.secsports.com/news/default.aspx?ArticleId=12966

i don't know what part south texas you're in, but it can also be seen on some local/independent tv stations in the houston and san antonio areas. the link above list stations that will be carrying the game.

hope this helps.

welcome to the board!

Edited by Green Crazy

i don't know what part south texas you're in, but it can also be seen on some local/independent tv stations in the houston and san antonio areas. the link above list stations that will be carrying the game.

hope this helps.

welcome to the board!

Ah, thanks for that Green Crazy. I checked the site, but those stations are outside my viewing area. I'll have to stick to being at ESPN's mercy.

Ah, thanks for that Green Crazy. I checked the site, but those stations are outside my viewing area. I'll have to stick to being at ESPN's mercy.

could be worse. the only thing bad about 360 is the delay between the game and the radio broadcast...can you get the radio feed in you neck of the woods?

Edited by Green Crazy

Hello all,

Don't pelt me with hate messages! This is my first post.

Just wanted to get the word out that you can catch Saturday's game on ESPN360.com

The schedule there puts the coverage starting at 11 AM central time on their website. Hope this can help other Mean Green fans tune in. It'll certain help me watch the game from south Texas.

Just here to inform the masses.

GO MEAN GREEN!!

Isnt it sad that he has to preface his first post on GMG with this? This should be a wake up call to anyone who thinks it is cool or funny to insult people on here.

Isnt it sad that he has to preface his first post on GMG with this? This should be a wake up call to anyone who thinks it is cool or funny to insult people on here.

Actually, I read a good deal of message boards out there and I must say that the people on this board are friendlier and overall, more understanding than other places I visit.

I said what I said more to cover my tail than to actually fear hate messages.

Thanks for the concern though Daddy Dumpsalot! People like you make this place easier to visit.

GO MEAN GREEN!!