2006732.jpeg

Carl Winslow

winslow_carl.jpg

--------------------------------

Josh Chapman

2006837.jpeg

Biggie

biggie-world-trade.jpg

The look a like thread is by far my favorite each week. Some of you guys always come through. But this week I feel we're slacking.

Come on.

I spent a little time last night looking over their roster for some Lebowski reference, or maybe something from Office Space; failed miserably.

Quite frankly, the 'Bama roster is one of the most difficult to work with I can recall. They just aren't giving me much to work with!

I agree: these threads are fun.

haha, i'm friends with nick gentry (graduated from my high school a year after me). he would absolutely kill someone if he saw that picture. he's the only person i've ever seen break a facemask. in high school, there was a little fight on the field. he ran off the bench, jumped over a big pile of players, hit john michael boswell (also now on the bama team) in the face. broke boswell's facemask.

haha, i'm friends with nick gentry (graduated from my high school a year after me). he would absolutely kill someone if he saw that picture. he's the only person i've ever seen break a facemask. in high school, there was a little fight on the field. he ran off the bench, jumped over a big pile of players, hit john michael boswell (also now on the bama team) in the face. broke boswell's facemask.

What a cool guy! BAMA TUFF!

100 Bama games and your best helmet story comes from high school? :blink:

Softies!