History International

Im watching a show on History International on the building of the Greek Empire. The host is none other than our very own Peter Weller. Only, he is introduced as "Peter Weller: Syracuse University".

I went to Wikipedia and found that he is an adjunct lecturer at SU. So, Instead of "Peter Weller: University of North Texas", we get this broadcast around the country.

"Weller is a contributor to the History Channel in several productions, credited as "Peter Weller, Syracuse University," where he is an adjunct faculty member. He is a graduate student in art history at UCLA, focusing on the Italian renaissance. Weller also hosts the series Engineering an Empire for the network."

Oh well, just another lost opportunity at some pub. :(

Well thats cool. Im not saying he doesnt support UNT, I hope he does. I just think that UNT could give him some title or make him an adjucnt lecturer or something to get our name out there. He did have a great voice and a great way of explaining what they were talking about. Im sure we can find a place for him.

Well it's nice to see that at least one of the History channels is not fixated on either Hitler, or the end of the world. I've started calling the regular History channel the "hystionics channel".

Well, when the greatest concerning subject right now in this country is how it's biased, propagandizing media is in the tank for one certain committed idealogue and his regime, what do you expect?

Rick