This Is Just Plain Pathetic

There other factors involved with having the world largest financial power go belly up, your right. But the United States spending Billions of Dollars with a Capital B, each day in a country based on false facts was very hurtful and still is because there is no end in site. Colin Powell said it best, you break it, you fix it. Unfortanely the toughest thing America faces is its losts its creditability and financial power status as a result.

America has real and much more powerful enemies in this world theycompletely ignored all these years. If you hadnt noticed America has been in war with a little country called Iraq since 1991, thats 18 years and still going on...In the meantime, the REAL enemies have gotten alot stronger and developed alliances. The real threats are RUSSIA, NORTH KOREA, IRAN, and CHINA. While they have spied on us, developed weapons, and have the real weapons of mass destruction, we have been busy chasing an old senile dictator that possibly could have been taken out with assain's bullet, would have been much cheaper don't you think?

Wow, really? We have been in a war for 18 years?????? Thats funny, I dont remember the fighting from 1992 - 2003. I also wouldnt call the war "fake" Im sure the families of the fallen servicemen and the servicemen and servicewomen would disagree. and we are not ignoring Russia, NK, Iran, and China. Maybe you havent heard of the CIA, among other agencies. We have operatives spying on them just like they have people spying on us. What "old and senile dictator" have we been chasing? We caught President Hussein, Theirs, not ours, and The Iraqis executed him. Bin Laden is not a dictator, and both are definitely not senile.

Really, dude, I know you have an agenda, but come on. Go chase some tornadoes until hurricane season.

Wow, really? We have been in a war for 18 years?????? Thats funny, I dont remember the fighting from 1992 - 2003.

Well, we did patrol and drop bombs on them in the no-fly zones. The first Gulf War never ended, we just had a formal cease fire in place. They were to abide by the agreement, but they didn't.

Wow, really? We have been in a war for 18 years?????? Thats funny, I dont remember the fighting from 1992 - 2003. I also wouldnt call the war "fake" Im sure the families of the fallen servicemen and the servicemen and servicewomen would disagree. and we are not ignoring Russia, NK, Iran, and China. Maybe you havent heard of the CIA, among other agencies. We have operatives spying on them just like they have people spying on us. What "old and senile dictator" have we been chasing? We caught President Hussein, Theirs, not ours, and The Iraqis executed him. Bin Laden is not a dictator, and both are definitely not senile.

Really, dude, I know you have an agenda, but come on. Go chase some tornadoes until hurricane season.

From 1992-2003, American F-16 were enforcing the no-fly zones, while sanctions were placed on the country, and the U.S. bombed Iraq several times in that time span. and no agenda whatsoever, just Mean Green Football and unpredictable weather predictions... :P

Well, we did patrol and drop bombs on them in the no-fly zones. The first Gulf War never ended, we just had a formal cease fire in place. They were to abide by the agreement, but they didn't.

Thank You....

I would think he would have listened to the President's speech if for no other reason than to hear a President with a mastery of the English language.

Emmitt,

Just wondering????? When you pull someone over or catch the "bad guy" are you more likely to give them a break if they are able to explain their side of the with a "mastery of the English language"???? :rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure::unsure::D:D

Emmitt,

Just wondering????? When you pull someone over or catch the "bad guy" are you more likely to give them a break if they are able to explain their side of the with a "mastery of the English language"???? :rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure::unsure::D:D

Actually, working in Dallas, he'd probably be so impressed, that he probably would let them go. Unless they had anything supporting SMU on the back of their vehicle. :P

This thread is retarded...

The cost of the war, to date, is roughly $600 Billion, which is roughly $100 Billion per year, as compared to the entire 2.65 Trillion dollar annual budget. War spending is generally VERY stimulitive to the economy, as companies are supplying war product and that private sector growth is good for the economy.

With one bill, this president spent more than the entire cost of the war in an effort to "stimulate" the economy, nevermind the massive growth in the Budget he's outlined, and his supporters now have the balls to come on here and attack the Iraq war as wasteful, or even to suggest that it caused the Economic issue we're facing today?

We can argue all day long about the good idea/bad idea merits of going into Iraq, but that is a pointless debate - everyone's made up their minds. ...but to pretend that somehow THAT government spending caused this mess, yet this new government spending will save us from this mess is just laughable.

This guy tivoed the news conference, and attended a concert with a fundraiser. Who 'Friggin' cares? I'm going to bet he had watched the tivoed conference before he hit the house floor the next morning, so what difference does it make? I don't care if a Republican or Democrat did this, becuase it isn't a big deal at all.