Got My Email A Day Early

Quoner

So, will you be attending or was it a waste of good cyberspace communicating?

Nope - not for this one. I will be at a video editing bay until about 6:30 pm or so tomorrow night and would miss most of the game fighting traffic.

I'll jump on chat when I get home and see if I can get CMJ to finally break down his walls and cyber with me though.

And I didn't know reminding people about a game that they can also follow online or radio was a waste of space. Can't you see the good in building consumer engagement! Good things are happening here sir.

Nope - not for this one. I will be at a video editing bay until about 6:30 pm or so tomorrow night and would miss most of the game fighting traffic.

I'll jump on chat when I get home and see if I can get CMJ to finally break down his walls and cyber with me though.

And I didn't know reminding people about a game that they can also follow online or radio was a waste of space. Can't you see the good in building consumer engagement! Good things are happening here sir.

Don't let the naysayers get you down, friend. I support you!

Traffic? 6:30PM? Come now. With a little spped and luck you could be at the Super Pit in plenty of time. Yep, I love the cyberspace reminders. Just another example of the good things happening at UNT these days. You obviously miised the "humor". That surprises me. <_<

Traffic? 6:30PM? Come now. With a little spped and luck you could be at the Super Pit in plenty of time. Yep, I love the cyberspace reminders. Just another example of the good things happening at UNT these days. You obviously miised the "humor". That surprises me. <_<

We both love the emails - we were so unified once upon a time.

I know you are an evil genius pushing me along and I am proud to be a part of it all.

And sadly, the drive from where I am going to is at least an hour. Wanna ride with us to the tournament?