Recruiting List

StealthEagle84

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of this years recruiting class? Or is there a list posted somewhere elese? Thanks.

The gmg football forum lists the players NT has committed with info on each player. FYI NT has 6 JC commitis including 4 -3* players and 10 HS players...only 1 3-8 but some solid players. This leaves 6 scholarships to be filled.

With 6 ships left to fill how would yall use them?

For me this is what I would use them on

1 D-end

1 DT

1 OL

1 LB

1 WR

With the last ship going to whoever is the best available player.

I would like to see the same breakdown with one exception. I would like to see a QB signed in place of the WR considering we currently have three committed. Preferably a JUCO. That or more beef up front.

I would also love to see us go after the Sulphur Springs QB and place him at a JUCO.

Edited by UNTLifer

If there is one guy who earned a lock for a starting job next year, it would have to be Tobe.

While I happen to agree with you,Tobe was out of position on many plays, including some of those where he managed to make the tackle. He is more of a player that uses his instinct, rather than following his coaches directions. While that is not all bad, it tends to tick off the coaches.