North Texas Hopes To End With A Win

SilverEagle

http://www.star-telegram.com/college_sport...ry/1059669.html

A sick Victor Gill is better than a healthy Chad Rose? This is friggin absurd.

Kept thinking the same thing as I listened to the game Saturday with Jub-Jub describing how sick Gill was.

If Chad Rose or his parents read the board...please know that the vast majority of us recognize that your son is good enough player to start. We don't know why he isn't. We wish he were. Thanks for sticking with UNT despite having to, inexplicably, sit on the bench your senior year.

Guest JohnDenver

Kept thinking the same thing as I listened to the game Saturday with Jub-Jub describing how sick Gill was.

If Chad Rose or his parents read the board...please know that the vast majority of us recognize that your son is good enough player to start. We don't know why he isn't. We wish he were. Thanks for sticking with UNT despite having to, inexplicably, sit on the bench your senior year.

Hip Hip Horay!

Concur...

Thank you.

Rick

WHAT THE SAM HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!? He wasn't aware of this? Does he not talk to his freaking first string QB?

He can talk to him every day and not talk about his press interactions. Considering how this season has gone, I would hope that they spend all of their time talking about how to get better and win a football game. Not talking about how those reporters are mean and how he doesn't want to talk to them.

I think the last thing on any player or coaches mind is giving a freaking interview especially during a season like this. All the Dodge cliques and all the players thoughts are pretty stale by now.

No one wants to talk nor throw their team, be it players or coaches, under the rolling truck.

Why doesn't Deloach ever talk about his defense or lack of? Why are coaches protected but players are not?

Makes no sense. Troy Phillips is just a Dodge puppet in most cases. Where Vito doesn't kiss anyone's ass.

I think Dodge did his QB a disservice with his comments about Vizza. He sure wasn't slick like he normally is for those types of questions. He is slick on questions for him but I guess not for his players.

I sure would like to hear from Deloach and not get the company line.

What would be great would be an one on one exclusive interview with Chad Rose, Daniel Meager, Matt Phillips, etc. and see if those kids have the stones to talk about the program freely and honestly. Now if Vito can get that interview, that would be something.

Anyone know Brett well enough to see if he can interview from the seniors after the season for a little heart to heart.

After all, what could it hurt, Meager's dad has already called Dodge and Ford, Dumb and Dumber.

I don't know about him, but I know his mother does, and I'm sure she appreciates the thought.

Edited by eulessismore

Why doesn't he start? Why wouldn't Lefty (who everyone says is great) start his best player? If you guys consider Lefty, such a talent why wouldn't he play his best, it makes no sense.

Why would Lefty leave a program like Tulsa to come to UNT? If I was betting, it might be the same reason Deloach is back. Look at the results.

Edited by nautique

All the seasoned veterans on the board can't answer the question. How about you PHS? You seem to have the pulse and the balls to let it fly.

If leftwich is so great why wouldn't he play his best players and why would he come back to UNT over a proven and better program in Tulsa? How about Deloach?

Edited by nautique

All the seasoned veterans on the board can't answer the question. How about you PHS? You seem to have the pulse and the balls to let it fly.

If leftwich is so great why wouldn't he play his best players and why would he come back to UNT over a proven and better program in Tulsa? How about Deloach?

"Lefty" parted company with Tulsa before he was brought back here.