Sam Houston State (11/20/08)

CMJ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking about it; I won't know if I can take the time off until tomorrow. Anyone else from Sugar Land or SW Houston going?

The last time I tried to head north on I-45 was the Friday of Homecoming weekend. I left Sugar Land at 2:15 and didn't get to Huntsville until around 5:00. Needless to say, I didn't make it to Denton in time for the bonfire. I took the Hardy Toll Road, and that was OK, but the traffic on I-45 from the Woodlands through Conroe took forever. It was still a bit slow past Conroe until after Huntsville. Who knows how long it might take during rush hour?

Edited by NT Drummer

I'm thinking about it; I won't know if I can take the time off until tomorrow. Anyone else from Sugar Land or SW Houston going?

The last time I tried to head north on I-45 was the Friday of Homecoming weekend. I left Sugar Land at 2:15 and didn't get to Huntsville until around 5:00. Needless to say, I didn't make it to Denton in time for the bonfire. I took the Hardy Toll Road, and that was OK, but the traffic on I-45 from the Woodlands through Conroe took forever. It was still a bit slow past Conroe until after Huntsville. Who knows how long it might take during rush hour?

Take the Beltway to 249 which changes to 1173 (I think) in Magnolia. Follow this north to Plantersville and turn east on 105 into Conroe. Then head north on 45.

McCoy doesn't seem to take advantage of his opportunities... he finally gets the start, and picks up 3 quick fouls... aside from his 1 "perfect game" he seems to have some bad luck when opportunities come his way... we know he is a superior athlete but he just cant seem to put it together on the floor.... I hope that this changes this game.

NT 23

SHSU 20

7:58 1st half

Johnson is playing fantastic off the bench.

No surprise to me.... the good players always have a great game following a lousy one... I think Johnson could end being a great one for us... time will tell.