We Need Dedication Like This!

UNT90

It's just a pinky. Though his wpm will be reduced, he won't be missing it very much unless he finds some other obscure need for it. I've met, and even shaken hands with, people with missing fingers and not realized it till way later, sometimes weeks. If it was a thumb or a full limb I'd reconsider my stance, but a pinky? He should have auctioned off the youtube rights to the operation, though.

And that, dear friends, is what we in "the biz" refer to as..."awesome".

I'm not kidding, though. If you guys can find a legal way to have people bid on it, I'll take off a pinky (or at least part of one) for the stadium. Maybe I could have some part of the stadium named for it. The "Jesse DePoy pinky locker room"...awesomeness.

And that, dear friends, is what we in "the biz" refer to as..."awesome".

I'm not kidding, though. If you guys can find a legal way to have people bid on it, I'll take off a pinky (or at least part of one) for the stadium. Maybe I could have some part of the stadium named for it. The "Jesse DePoy pinky locker room"...awesomeness.

Couldn't help but notice the time (2:37 AM) of this post. Liquid courage???