Has Dodge Lost This Team? I Think So.

moffat

I'm sure I'm not the only one that noticed that the players were 25 yards behind Coach Dodge on the Mean Green March. That's not exactly the way you want to go into battle. Was the team making a statement? I believe Dodge would have the public believe that this lack of success is simply and a lack of talent. If he would step up and take responsibility, maybe the team would get behind him. Untill then, expect more of the same.

Lost the team...NO! I believe there are some dynamics going on within the team that need to be "cleared up" and it may just take the rest of this season to do so. I believe there just may be some problems/challenges within the team that the public does not know about and that are being addressed internally...and should remain internal!

I think it is time for the leaders on this team to step up and be leaders. I believe they are trying and I believe they will be successful, but it takes time when there are players who say one thing to your face and do something entirely different behind your back. I think some of that is going on...and I think there may be some more challenges that Coach Dodge and his staff are having to clear up before the season ends on a much brighter note.

NOT ALL THINGS NEED TO BE MADE PUBLIC!

Have faith MEAN GREEN NATION....it is a tough time right now, but that will change...it's time to support the players who want to be on this team and to play those players...win, lose or draw. The FUTURE IS NOW!

GO MEAN GREEN....

Lost the team...NO! I believe there are some dynamics going on within the team that need to be "cleared up" and it may just take the rest of this season to do so. I believe there just may be some problems/challenges within the team that the public does not know about and that are being addressed internally...and should remain internal!

I think it is time for the leaders on this team to step up and be leaders. I believe they are trying and I believe they will be successful, but it takes time when there are players who say one thing to your face and do something entirely different behind your back. I think some of that is going on...and I think there may be some more challenges that Coach Dodge and his staff are having to clear up before the season ends on a much brighter note.

Have faith MEAN GREEN NATION....it is a tough time right now, but that will change...it's time to support the players who want to be on this team and to play those players...win, lose or draw. The FUTURE IS NOW!

GO MEAN GREEN....

And so we move away from the blind sunshine and begin Kram's descent into the abyss...

Better pack a lunch.

Lot of two-face references lately - what's with that?

You can have your faith. I want to see proof that this coach and his staff and put a competitive football team on the field this year.

And if the future is now, man, are we screwed.

with this kind of crap going on... this program will never get better, meaning how the hell will we recruit players with talent and heart. I don't think they will be lining up to play for this AD staff.

Edited by filmerj

GO MEAN GREEN....

If the future is now, then next year when we see the same results, will the future be then?

Yup I think he has lost the team...maybe he can gain it back but with whats gone on the last 16 games how can you not lose your players.

If you had a perennial top 25 team that was beginning to lose faith in a new coach, then by all means consider letting the coach go.

However, we are in year 4 of a program that has barely won 2 games a season. Dodge was brought in to bring excitement and change the system. How long does it take to effect successful change? Who knows... But I figure RV will give him the 5(?) years in his contract to try, and I don't disagree with that.

I don't know what is happening in the locker rooms, but I would say the players need to get behind Dodge and what he's trying to do, not the other way around. (somehow see Quoner making a statement about this line)

I'm sure I'm not the only one that noticed that the players were 25 yards behind Coach Dodge on the Mean Green March. That's not exactly the way you want to go into battle. Was the team making a statement? I believe Dodge would have the public believe that this lack of success is simply and a lack of talent. If he would step up and take responsibility, maybe the team would get behind him. Untill then, expect more of the same.

I noticed that also. DeLoach was back with the players. Dodge was definitely on an island by himself. Interesting to say the least.

Huh?

I still believe in Dodge and the long term plan. I will not jump ship when times get tough. We have him under contract for a few more years, and I will give him that much time. It's very painful, but I believe that the end result will be heights we have not seen here in some time.