Gomeangreen Has A New Official Sponsor!

Harry

We are very excited to announce that The PourHouse Sports Grill is now an official sponsor of GoMeanGreen.com! If you are able - please attend the Todd Dodge Coaches show which is being held there tonight at 6:30 PM. I have attached a link to their site and a link to their location map with directions.

http://pourhousegrill.com/

http://pourhousegrill.com/location.shtml

Simply put this is the nicest Sports Bar Denton has ever seen! Big Screen Plasma Televisions all over the place and an awesome media/event room. Excellent service and hospitality. Great location! Evan and I had lunch their last week and the burgers are fantastic! I will be sharing more details about it in a soon to be written article as well as pictures etc. This will be our home away from home this season and we are looking forward to having our GoMeanGreen.com events there before and after games and during away games.

One of the biggest reasons behind our partnership was they are Big time Mean Green fans (and alums)!! They support the Mean Green and we in turn will be supporting and promoting them in a big way! Stay tuned for more info on events we are scheduling there but please visit them very soon and let them know you are a fan of GoMeanGreen.com!

GMG!

I am really glad we could get this going! The Pourhouse is an excellent venue for game watching parties! The Media room is Awesome! Whoever makes it up to the coach's show will not be disappointed! Excellent choice by the AD on the venue.

We are planning some of the dates for official Gomeangreen.com events. Until then stop by and check it out.

They really push it as a Sports Grill rather than sports bar, I plan on taking the wife and kids for dinner sometime this week.......No offense to Stebo, but we have really come far since the the late 90's and the meet ups at the Tavern on Fry.

gmg

This might be silly, but did anyone take any pitcures? I couldn't make it out - ;)

I wanted to kill myself but I forgot the camera.

I'll remember for the next

Late this year/maybe next this will be a webcast or broadcast on closed circuit

The position is they don't want to cannibalize the Todd Dodge show on Mean Grean Premium. Hence the lack of posted audio

I wanted to kill myself but I forgot the camera.

I'll remember for the next

Late this year/maybe next this will be a webcast or broadcast on closed circuit

The position is they don't want to cannibalize the Todd Dodge show on Mean Grean Premium. Hence the lack of posted audio

So I guess there weren't many questions ask or much info from the show as there is not much info from those of you who went.

No questions asked

Heres the rundown.

They spoke about last season and how it was painful to watch the tape.

Not playing a what-if but if they had protected the punter,tightened the D around the half they could have won 3 more ballgames.

Jordan Case guested and talked about the drive for a new stadium

TD spoke about Kstate and Josh Freeman a bit

Said the LSU game is what is. He's going to go there and turn the kids loose

Took a softball question about Riley. Stock answer of we don' tell anyone to redshirt etc etc

Very good crowd including the Prez, RickV members of the wheel club. decent amount of students as well.

No questions asked

Heres the rundown.

They spoke about last season and how it was painful to watch the tape.

Not playing a what-if but if they had protected the punter,tightened the D around the half they could have won 3 more ballgames.

Jordan Case guested and talked about the drive for a new stadium

TD spoke about Kstate and Josh Freeman a bit

Said the LSU game is what is. He's going to go there and turn the kids loose

Took a softball question about Riley. Stock answer of we don' tell anyone to redshirt etc etc

Very good crowd including the Prez, RickV members of the wheel club. decent amount of students as well.

Dr. B. was at the Monday night Coach's show??? That's good....I hope!

We are very excited to announce that The PourHouse Sports Grill is now an official sponsor of GoMeanGreen.com! If you are able - please attend the Todd Dodge Coaches show which is being held there tonight at 6:30 PM. I have attached a link to their site and a link to their location map with directions.

http://pourhousegrill.com/

http://pourhousegrill.com/location.shtml

Simply put this is the nicest Sports Bar Denton has ever seen! Big Screen Plasma Televisions all over the place and an awesome media/event room. Excellent service and hospitality. Great location! Evan and I had lunch their last week and the burgers are fantastic! I will be sharing more details about it in a soon to be written article as well as pictures etc. This will be our home away from home this season and we are looking forward to having our GoMeanGreen.com events there before and after games and during away games.

One of the biggest reasons behind our partnership was they are Big time Mean Green fans (and alums)!! They support the Mean Green and we in turn will be supporting and promoting them in a big way! Stay tuned for more info on events we are scheduling there but please visit them very soon and let them know you are a fan of GoMeanGreen.com!

GMG!