One Thing I Want To See More Of This Year.

calvin

I want to see us run the ball more. Coach Dodge said that is offense is just as much run as it is pass but we never saw that last year. Those OU games and Arkansas games get a little long when we throw 3 incomplete passes in a row and take off 30 seconds of clock. I didnt know if he was just taking the whole year to work on his passing game or had no confidence in the running game or what. But I would definitely like to see us run the ball more and try to make the run game effective like it was at Southlake.

I want to see us run the ball more. Coach Dodge said that is offense is just as much run as it is pass but we never saw that last year. Those OU games and Arkansas games get a little long when we throw 3 incomplete passes in a row and take off 30 seconds of clock. I didnt know if he was just taking the whole year to work on his passing game or had no confidence in the running game or what. But I would definitely like to see us run the ball more and try to make the run game effective like it was at Southlake.

It requires a O-line; which was very porous last year. I suspect that had a lot to do with it.....should see improved blocking this year.

Hopefully this year we're not in situations where we are playing catch up as much as last year.

When you're down 60+, or being blanked out despite forcing 7 turnovers, how do you justify continually running the ball?

Also, I would like to remind readers that Mosley had a fantastic 4+ ypc. I expect that production to continue from him, in addition to blossoming down the depth chart with starterB, Cam.

The O-line has to get in a shape , have a since of urgency and up the tempo. As I see it, the O-line is not productive because they have not been in shape. Leaning on people is not condusive to Dodge's Offense. Need to move people and move.

Edited by eagleuncle1