He Used To Eat Dirt...... And He Had Some Ice...........

I've been waiting so hard for this....... and it finally arrives on my glorious date of birth. I've not had the chance to read it yet as I've chosen to wait until I can enjoy it with a beer at home, from a brief glance it seems all-inclusive.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/2008-07-03/news/the-hard-lie/

I've been waiting so hard for this....... and it finally arrives on my glorious date of birth. I've not had the chance to read it yet as I've chosen to wait until I can enjoy it with a beer at home, from a brief glance it seems all-inclusive.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/2008-07-03/news/the-hard-lie/

Wow what a story, I wish it had more of the Ticket's point of view. I would bet my bottom dollar there is some missing here that stirred up this kind anger from the rest of the Hardline.

Sorry Greggo, what a way to dig your own grave, I can't really feel sorry for you.

Wow what a story, I wish it had more of the Ticket's point of view. I would bet my bottom dollar there is some missing here that stirred up this kind anger from the rest of the Hardline.

Sorry Greggo, what a way to dig your own grave, I can't really feel sorry for you.

I have listened very little to the Hardline (weakline now) in the last 6 months, and this does nothing but cause me to listen even less.

I have listened very little to the Hardline (weakline now) in the last 6 months, and this does nothing but cause me to listen even less.

Wow......

There's a lot I'd like to comment about but I'm afraid I'd only come off sounding like a guy that got pretty drunk on his birthday and read a depressing article that he somehow wasn't prepared for......(which is entirely true.)

I will however "Keep on rocking with the Hardline."

Hmm, my parents have lived on Lake Granbury since 1972, only 4 years after it was formed. And I have been on vacation with the family here skiing and fishing the past 6 straight days. I'm willing to bet I know exactly where his house is, although I didn't realize it was him until now.

It will be interesting to see if he truly turns it around?

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Ticket is discussing situation now.

They said everything I would have expected them to say. Having dealt with a close friend who later developed addiction issues, I'm inclined to believe every single word they said.

That being said, if he gets himself back on air at ESPN 7-9, I'll be switching back and forth between the top ten.

They said everything I would have expected them to say. Having dealt with a close friend who later developed addiction issues, I'm inclined to believe every single word they said.

That being said, if he gets himself back on air at ESPN 7-9, I'll be switching back and forth between the top ten.

I wish him the best but for me I have lost all respect for Greggo, and he has to have lost just about any creditability with the lies upon lies he spun.

I wish him the best but for me I have lost all respect for Greggo, and he has to have lost just about any creditability with the lies upon lies he spun.

The sorry thing is that Greggo doesn't even understand why everyone feels the way they do. In the article he pretends to own up to his mistakes multiple times, continually states that he was only hurting himself, or that he just cant believe how people would turn on him. Any remorse he shows seems to be a thinly veiled lie. If he truly feels this way, I might have to question his sobriety.