Nt Merchandise Sighting: Bed, Bath And Beyond

Sent to me by one of our fans by way of cell phone, so excuse the quality of the photos.

Great! New for the 2008-2009 school year!

Bed, Bath, and Beyond is certainly doing their part. They’ve provided all the North Texas accessories that students could possibly want for decorating their dorm room or apartment; towels, blankets, shower curtains, trash cans, laundry bins, folding chairs…. Now if only we could get someone at the unviversity to do their part with it?

bbbnorthtexas1_500x375.jpg

bbbnorthtexas2_500x375.jpg

bbbnorthtexas3_500x375.jpg

In the oppinion of the photographer, and I completely agree myself, is that BBB will become another merchant who will grow weary of supplying NT merchandise ever again because their current stock will sit and collect dust never to be sold off becuase of a lack of communication and planning. This is what we are paying CLC for, to prevent this kind of thing from happening and as you can clearly see, getting nothing back in return.

Rick

WOW.

That's really...hard to believe.

I'll say this for BBB (worked there for a couple years)--they have a lot of leeway as to what they can order for their stores. They are one of the few retailers of their size that still allow their in-store mgrs to order stuff on a store-by-store basis. The manager of that store pulled the trigger on ordering that stuff, so if you want to see more of it in there, (hopefully UNT design from this millenium) my suggestion is to go get it, because if not, then that store manager will pass on ordering UNT gear again.

EDIT--Well I guess FFR basically said the same thing. Oh well. I'm emphasizing, then.

Edited by LongJim

BBB will become another merchant who will grow weary of supplying NT merchandise ever again because their current stock will sit and collect dust never to be sold off becuase of a lack of communication and planning.

Exactly! Case in point... three different eras of logos on one shelf... It sickens me!

It still gives me the same message. Maybe you can just tell me how you got there. I tried doing a search at the B,B, and Beyond website and couldn't come up with anything.

Here is the Bed, Bath and Beyond website

There is no NT stuff online.

It still gives me the same message. Maybe you can just tell me how you got there. I tried doing a search at the B,B, and Beyond website and couldn't come up with anything.

call them...(940) 380-0880

Hey, is it possible to order a couple of lawn chairs to be shipped to me out in Arizona? If so, I'm on it! Any opinions, or store mailing address?

call them...(940) 380-0880

i know...two posts of the same but to two different people.....i don't know how to do multiple quotes! :)