Great Crowd At The Spring Game

SUMG

GREAT DAY...Good Crowd....UNT is moving forward...Need to make this an even bigger event next year with much more student involvement...great way to spend a Saturday afternoon watching a defense come "back alive" and showing some spunk...OK, so there were a couple of "questionable" late hits, etc. Coach DeL will work all that out...but DID YOU SEE IT????? UNT has a defense!!!!!! Can't wait to see them suit up fopr the REAL DEAL! Good to see everyone at the game...SUPER DAY!

Guest GrayEagleOne

I thought around 4K. Unofficially, it was more than 3,100 which looked about right at the start. But, typically North Texas, people kept arriving almost throughout the game.

But later on when I went up into the stands I think I enjoyed more watching many of you all jump out of your skin when not expecting "Boomer" to fire.

a lot of people who frequent the deck want the cannon moved.....either to the student side or next to the visitors tunnel to "welcome" them to Fouts.....

it is funny, but also uncomfortable when you are not ready for the boom......and why potentially take years off the lives of some our best supporters?

understand, this isn't a huge problem, just something I hear at every game from multiple sources....

But later on when I went up into the stands I think I enjoyed more watching many of you all jump out of your skin when not expecting "Boomer" to fire.

a lot of people who frequent the deck want the cannon moved.....either to the student side or next to the visitors tunnel to "welcome" them to Fouts.....

it is funny, but also uncomfortable when you are not ready for the boom......and why potentially take years off the lives of some our best supporters?

understand, this isn't a huge problem, just something I hear at every game from multiple sources....

I LOVE hearing Boomer go off when I'm on the BEK deck. Feeling the concussion in my chest just fills me with energy and excitement.

Edited by UNTFan23