I made a quick short video for the Green Pride Contest. I only had 30 seconds to show off Green Pride *wish I could have at least a minute*. There are appearances by Boomer the A, Tug and Scrappy.

Anyways I would post it on here but please check it out on youtube and rate it. Best ratings wins a prize.

Go Mean Green!

Also to make this Football related, be watching the endzone next season when The A and Tug will debut with new looks. I will try making videos of the progress.

Thanks.

I made a quick short video for the Green Pride Contest. I only had 30 seconds to show off Green Pride *wish I could have at least a minute*. There are appearances by Boomer the A, Tug and Scrappy.

Anyways I would post it on here but please check it out on youtube and rate it. Best ratings wins a prize.

Go Mean Green!

Also to make this Football related, be watching the endzone next season when The A and Tug will debut with new looks. I will try making videos of the progress.

Thanks.

Thats probably the worst video I have ever seen

Thats probably the worst video I have ever seen

Then go donate money so Talons can hire a director, producer, casting director, steadicam operator, lighting technicians, pay for the band to be on site, dubbing studio, editing studio (both with the appropriate staff on-hand), art staff and post-production crew, caterers to feed all the people, interns to serve food for all these folks, and of course, transportation.

Or you can just shut up.

i'm sure daddy was being sarcastic. that's how i interpreted his post which explains my response. i assume the two know each other. if my post was misunderstood, i apologize and will be more careful. i'm impressed by anyone who does video stuff because it's definitely something i don't understand.