Super Bowl Sunday!

KingDL1

For our little get-to-gather today we are on the tail-end of cooking 230lbs of meat from brisket to venison!

Which usually draws all of my attention, but I am so excited about this recruiting class all I can do is think to myself, "Is National Signing Day here yet?" again and again in my head like a bad movie or the Simpson cartoon.

HOW MUCH LONGER??????

I want the Giants to win, but if Eli failed to complete the game and the Giants still won would be my best scenario. I am tired of the the Patriots and I hate Eli (I know it is wrong, but a Joe Theismann type moment might do the trick).

For our little get-to-gather today we are on the tail-end of cooking 230lbs of meat from brisket to venison!

Which usually draws all of my attention, but I am so excited about this recruiting class all I can do is think to myself, "Is National Signing Day here yet?" again and again in my head like a bad movie or the Simpson cartoon.

HOW MUCH LONGER??????

I want the Giants to win, but if Eli failed to complete the game and the Giants still won would be my best scenario. I am tired of the the Patriots and I hate Eli (I know it is wrong, but a Joe Theismann type moment might do the trick).

National Signing Day is Feb 6th....and since im from new england...u know who im rooting for....GO PATS!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Edited by bstnsportsfan3

I will go out on a limb and predict a Giants win..

oh lets say 17-14 on a last minute TD pass from Eli to Plax....... :)

Wow that is one the most profound predictions I have ever witnessed, do you have any idea what a perfect predation that was! I mean you were dead on!

Damn, can you hook me up with some lottery numbers?

A very thrilling ending indeed! :D

Wow that is one the most profound predictions I have ever witnessed, do you have any idea what a perfect predation that was! I mean you were dead on!

Damn, can you hook me up with some lottery numbers?

A very thrilling ending indeed! :D

FWIW...........Mike Ditka on a radio show I heard him on actually did predict a 3 point Giant's win, but his predicted score was 27-24.

Probably time to move this thread to Non-UNT Sports, eh, Harry?:)