Baylor And Atm Go To 5 Overtimes?

FirefightnRick

59? How many times did Baylor shoot them? Of course, it was at College Station - speaking of College Station - could that basketball court look anymore like it would be from UT rather than A & M?

Baylor is 16 - 2 and still not ranked, go figure.

59? How many times did Baylor shoot them? Of course, it was at College Station - speaking of College Station - could that basketball court look anymore like it would be from UT rather than A & M?

Baylor is 16 - 2 and still not ranked, go figure.

Baylor just cracked the Top 25 before this game...and should move up to 18-20 after this win.

And I love Aggie's floor...I don't get how you think it looks like UT's.

Baylor just cracked the Top 25 before this game...and should move up to 18-20 after this win.

And I love Aggie's floor...I don't get how you think it looks like UT's.

I think with the large darker tan "state" of Texas compared with the rest of the court, looks a shade of orange, and then they have their new emblem instead of thier traditional ATM, it just looks like a floor that would be UT as opposed to the aggies - but just may be me.