Politics Last Warning

mad dog

Consider this a blanket warning for the board. Any political comments of any nature posted on any other board than "non-unt sports" will be deleted and the poster banned.

I hope this is crystal clear to everyone. If you have problems with this policy, you may feel free to talk to Harry, Cerebus, JohnDenver, or myself about it via the PM system.

Thank you, Illuvius. I like the way you think. You're the kind of clear thinking, level headed kind of guy, that I would consider voting for someday. But, only if you ran as a Republican. No way could I vote for a stinkin' Democrat.

Way to push the envelope, SUMG.

Seriously, if you wander around DEN for a couple hours...like I did yesterday...the place will start to creep you out. Lots of weird murals...and that place goes down DEEEEEEP into the ground.

Wasn't it built on an Indian burial site or something?

Hi-jack in progress ... :ph34r:

And you know where the Illuminati meet, right? Under the big swastika better known as Denver International Airport.

Crazy conspiracy theories about DEN.

That's hilarious. Those are some weird murals and phrases and symbols all over the place. I've never taken the time to look around Denver airport, but I'll be certain to check it out the next time I'm there.

Seriously, if you wander around DEN for a couple hours...like I did yesterday...the place will start to creep you out. Lots of weird murals...and that place goes down DEEEEEEP into the ground.

I hate that airport, it is almost ten miles to the highway from the terminal.

I don't know why anyone posted in this forum in the first place. I did make the initial post - and made a little joke in it - but the link led EVERYONE to the non-UNT sports thread. When it got hijacked - I again pointed everyone back to the non-UNT sports thread. I will keep my opinion of those posters to myself because I respect the moderators of this board. I just want to invite those healthy debates to continue - but in the correct forum - it would be a shame for the conversations to just "stop". There are some very intelligent people on this board and a vast difference of opinions to go along with them. I like the debate about politics, it is healthy for the board and for the country to have a conversation about our country's future. But I have to say it one more time, the non-UNT Sports forum is where I politely asked everyone to post their opinions and it would have been really nice to just have people follow the link instead of trying to draw "more" attention to their point of view. So, please continue to debate - but in the correct forum. Maybe there are some swing voters that need someone to help them make their mind up.

I applaud you for this stance. There is ABSOLUTELY no place on the football board for political comments. None whatsoever.

Thank you, Illuvius. I like the way you think. You're the kind of clear thinking, level headed kind of guy, that I would consider voting for someday. But, only if you ran as a Republican. No way could I vote for a stinkin' Democrat.

Anyway, once again, thanks for banning political comments from the football board. They have no place here.

John, nice avatar, much better than your last one!

We both think the airport picture thing is just plain creepy. Colorado is actually one of the states I still haven't visited.

The albino squirrel should be fine since it's the unofficial underground second mascot and bestest buddy of Scrappy.

Touche buddy....

So did anyone watch the Roger Clemens Interview.... lets de-rail this thread...

I think he sounded like a cocky little [CENSORED] that was mad someone peed in his shoe....

I agree (shameless plug)