The Challenge Has Been Accepted.....

FirefightnRick

I offered the challenge and he accepted. I'm bringing the loudest human being I know other than myself to the UTA game. Non other than my 6 year old. We don't call him the F5 for nothing. The reins are being released, the leash dropped, the cage left open, and he knows it and will be allowed to unfold a terror of quintessential noise only parents can appreciate....and dread. We'll be there. Who's coming with us?

Rick

I'm going to try like hell to make it , a lot of work to get done before the short week is over. I've never been to the Stage , but would love too to go. Should be a great matchup between 2 undeafted teams. This one will be very close again , hopefully different result.

Looking at UTA's schedule , how do they get TCU on the schedule and we don't ??

I'm going to try like hell to make it , a lot of work to get done before the short week is over. I've never been to the Stage , but would love too to go. Should be a great matchup between 2 undeafted teams. This one will be very close again , hopefully different result.

Looking at UTA's schedule , how do they get TCU on the schedule and we don't ??

Doesn't make sense. You get SMU and we don't, while we get TCU and you don't. Of course, only a few programs have the guts to come to the stage. UNT, Wichita State, New Mexico State and San Diego are the biggest recent non-conference visitors. Usually, for us to play even a Sunbelt team, we have to ride the bus, like today at UALR. Hopefully that will change when we get our arena. It should happen within the next couple of years, as the companion project parking garage was just approved. Then maybe the likes of OSU, Ttech, TCU and Baylor will make regular visits to our campus.

Until that happens, the stage at Texas Hall will be to us what "The Pit" used to be for NTSU- a hopefully hostile environment for visiting teams. :D

Doesn't make sense. You get SMU and we don't, while we get TCU and you don't. Of course, only a few programs have the guts to come to the stage. UNT, Wichita State, New Mexico State and San Diego are the biggest recent non-conference visitors. Usually, for us to play even a Sunbelt team, we have to ride the bus, like today at UALR. Hopefully that will change when we get our arena. It should happen within the next couple of years, as the companion project parking garage was just approved. Then maybe the likes of OSU, Ttech, TCU and Baylor will make regular visits to our campus.

Until that happens, the stage at Texas Hall will be to us what "The Pit" used to be for NTSU- a hopefully hostile environment for visiting teams. :D

We didnt get SMU. From what I've heard our coach , JJ , contacted them about a game this year and they declined. I guess they needed the room for Paul Quinn.

It's a dirty shame there is not some opening season or holiday season tourny each year with the 4 DFW comepeting ( SMu,TCU,UNT,UTA)

We didnt get SMU. From what I've heard our coach , JJ , contacted them about a game this year and they declined. I guess they needed the room for Paul Quinn.

It's a dirty shame there is not some opening season or holiday season tourny each year with the 4 DFW comepeting ( SMu,TCU,UNT,UTA)

Well maybe SMU should have to play Paul Quin for the play in game.