Not So Sure The Asu Game Is On Channel 21

SUMG

I'm beginning to wonder if the Thursday ASU game is only on ESPN Game Plan, and wasn't picked up by Channel 21.

There is no mention of Channel 21....in the game notes. They only mention ESPN Game Plan.

http://www.meangreensports.com/pdf6/95954....;DB_OEM_ID=1800

And the game is not on KTXA's Thursday schedule.

Anyone know for sure?

I'm beginning to wonder if the Thursday ASU game is only on ESPN Game Plan, and wasn't picked up by Channel 21.

There is no mention of Channel 21....in the game notes. They only mention ESPN Game Plan.

Anyone know for sure?

I don't know, but just to be sure that you get to see it, come to Varsity Club and watch it with us.

Anyone know for sure?

Per DirecTV and ESPN's web sites, it doesn't appear to be on ESPN Game Plan either. Just SNY and MASN channels.

Per DirecTV and ESPN's web sites, it doesn't appear to be on ESPN Game Plan either. Just SNY and MASN channels.

Those are two channels I get with the sports pack and MASN is the channel I caught the Troy game on. It wasn't listed on Gameplan or in the 700's were other gameplan games are, but was there nonetheless. Plus it's already showing up on my DVR on those channels too. I imagine anyone with DTV and the sports pack will get the game.

I just checked and it is not going to be on Espn360, so that means it is not on gameday. but tomorrow night's bball game with OSU will be on Espn 360, for anyone who has Espn 360. According to the email i got from meangreensports it is only available to been seen on meangreensports premium. So who knows where and what channels it is going to be available on besides the directv sports pack.

Briefly

UNT will send material this week to various All-America voting panels to pitch Casey Fitzgerald, who has 85 catches for 1,126 yards and 12 touchdowns.

Thursday's game at Arkansas State was moved from a Saturday to accommodate deer season for many ASU fans. The game was originally scheduled to be carried by ESPN Regional and aired locally on KTXA/Channel 21, but now will only be carried on ESPN Gameplan on a pay-per-view basis.

UNT at Arkansas State

6 p.m. Thursday, Indian Stadium, Jonesboro, Ark.

Records: UNT 1-8, 1-4 Sun Belt; Arkansas State 4-6, 2-4

Radio: KWRD/100.7 FM, KNTU/88.1 FM

Troy Phillips, 817-390-7760

tphillips@star-telegram.com

When in doubt, just call the athletic department and they claim it will be on ESPN Gameplan which you have to pay for, but the game itself is not PPV.

When reading the link above it says that our game is the same "PPV" as the Georgia and Kentucky game, and I have to believe that their game is on regular gameplan and no PPV when it is two ranked teams.