Thanks - Glad To Be Green ! ! !

jperg2

Just wanted to say that your hard work is not going unnoticed.

The recent pregame festivities, everything from the announcer (cheer squad member) on the field getting fans chanting, tailgating, to the post-game fireworks make Saturday's realyl something to look forward to at North Texas. I like others have noticed and greatly apprecaite all you do and continue to do for the team, alum, students and other fans to make game day what it is.

Saurday's pregame festivities were phenominal, and the entire atmosphere Saturday was amazing.

I really do hope to see more of this type of thing in years to follow.

Hopefully other games with Navy, and other universities (other then conference schools) can make the trip out to Denton for their first Mean Green experience.

And just for you, and all your hard work... here's a photo (Heissman pose). :)

0259943-R1-046-21A.jpg

GMG!

The game day atmosphere at Fouts has come a LONG ways! Rick Villareal and his entire athletic staff from top to bottom do a wonderful job at a number of things! This year the gameday's have been better than ever.

Now, maybe having Lockheed Martin in the house on Saturday convinced them to build a financial partnership with North Texas athletics and well...you see where I am going... :santa: !