Limited Seats Available, Reserve Seats Sold Out.

FirefightnRick

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Click Here.

DENTON, Texas (11/9/07) – A great crowd is expected tomorrow when the football team takes on Navy at 3 p.m., but limited seating is still available.

Reserve seats are sold out at Fouts Field, but general admission tickets are still available through the North Texas ticket office.

Fans are encouraged to arrive early as the pre-game festivities will include a flyover from Navy F-18 Hornet fighter jets and the coin toss from Deputy Secretary of Defense Gordon England and Congressman Michael Burgess.

The second half of the double header picks up at the Super Pit, where the Mean Green basketball team will raise its NCAA Tournament and Sun Belt Championship banners prior to its season opener against Cameron at 7:30 p.m.

Rick

This would have to be the one game where I can't be there 3 hours early, and will instead be pushing it to get there an hour before kickoff. I just hope getting to the green lot isn't too backed up on the service road tomorrow.

Tell me about it. I requested vacation for this game back in February but the boy has a 1 o'clock soccer game. We will be lucky to see any of the 1st quarter. I hate freaking saturday afternoon games. They should be outlawed.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Quick question, and something that we will hopefully have to work out in the future, but how will they control students for games like this. Is it first come first serve, until gone? Honestly since the students get in free, if even half the student body decided to show up for the game, then we could be in trouble. Again this wont be the case this week, but the longer we stay in fouts, and if Dodge gets this thing really rolling and we bring in schools that these kids really know, what will happen?

Quick question, and something that we will hopefully have to work out in the future, but how will they control students for games like this. Is it first come first serve, until gone? Honestly since the students get in free, if even half the student body decided to show up for the game, then we could be in trouble. Again this wont be the case this week, but the longer we stay in fouts, and if Dodge gets this thing really rolling and we bring in schools that these kids really know, what will happen?

Lets not worry about that until it happens, and that sure would be a GREAT problem to have!!!

I would love to see standing room only along with every other fan on this board...

Edited by jwynn05

I was pushing for Staubach and Mean Joe, that would have been prime! <_<

That would be sweet in a sold out atmosphere. I was sitting several rows behind Mean Joe at the ULM game and told my friend sitting next to me, "hey that's Mean Joe Green down there." To which he responded, "Who's that?" :blink: True story unfortunately.

There will be plenty of endzone seats for the students to spill into.

Tickets sold is one thing; it remains to be seen how many people show up.

Personally, I'm glad a rebuilding football program (with more seemedly knowing why its a rebuilding football program at this juncture now than earlier this Fall); anyway, I'm glad a one-win football team even has a discussion that there are endzone seats for our students to spill into.

Wonder if any other non-BCS football programs with one win in November are discussing such a scenario?

BEAT NAVY!

&

GO MEAN GREEN!