Thank Goodness We Finally Have An Afternoon Game At

calvin

I know I have said this in the past but College Football was meant for Saturday afternoon. I am so excited about the Navy game b/c its Navy and b/c it is a Nov. afternoon game. I dont even remember the last time we have had an afternoon game. They are so much better than night games. For some reason I think Fouts is a horrible venue for night games. I cant pinpoint what it is but to me it is no comparison to a day game. If you have never been to a Saturday afternoon college football game, then it enjoy it next weekend.

By the way, my greatest college football memory was a Saturday Nov. afternoon day game about 5 years ago against New Mexico St. One of the greatest games I have ever been to and I will never forget that afternoon. That was special.

By the way, my greatest college football memory was a Saturday Nov. afternoon day game about 5 years ago against New Mexico St. One of the greatest games I have ever been to and I will never forget that afternoon. That was special.

Are you talking about the 2002 game against NMSU?

Yes the game that clinched our 2nd Belt Title. I believe the score was 38-27. That game had everything you could ask for. We were losing at the half, we come back and make big play after big play. Booger recovers the fumble to seal the game. Man I wish I had that thing on video.

I enjoy the afternoon games myself, especially once it gets cool at night....and that means I can get home just in time for the SEC night games.

You'd better not be heading home after this game...Johnny and his boys will be raising a banner to the rafters and kickin' some Cameron tail that night.

NOVEMBER 10 IS A HUGE SPORTS DAY FOR UNT!

Afternoon: FB vs Navy

Evening: BB vs Cameron and raise the banner.

Please let me be off work...

Absolutely, let's all be there to support the Mean Green players and coaches! The last two weeks of slanderous accusations have been especially tough on the these guys. Hopefully, the silver lining is that it will help bring the team together and they can continue the process of building something great again at UNT. I believe, over time, a team takes on the personality of its leader. Coach Dodge is a strong individual, a proven winner with impeccable character. We'll be there Saturday backing the Mean Green and encourage all UNT fans to do likewise. Let's show them they are not alone during these rocky times. To the coaches, players and UNT administration who read this board, we support you 100%.

Go Mean Green! Beat Navy!