Us Vs Them

untcampbell

Best post I've read this entire week. :D

You know, I haven't seen SLCoutsider post in a long while. I wonder if we've run him out of town. :lol: He may not be "used" to the negativity after all those years of championship football. :lol:

Hey, now I'm almost starting to feel like one of the guys around here! To be honest, it was getting so hot with all altercations both on and off the board, that I was afraid to post anything.

But now that the D has stepped up with a big-time statement game, just as I predicted they would, I'm feeling a little more confident and I've got the swagger back. Is it too early to say "I told y'all so." ??? :)

Hey, now I'm almost starting to feel like one of the guys around here! To be honest, it was getting so hot with all altercations both on and off the board, that I was afraid to post anything.

But now that the D has stepped up with a big-time statement game, just as I predicted they would, I'm feeling a little more confident and I've got the swagger back. Is it too early to say "I told y'all so." ??? :)

Its one game against a 1-5 team. I expect better with all the returning starters. WE SHOULD EXPECT BETTER.

Its one game against a 1-5 team. I expect better with all the returning starters. WE SHOULD EXPECT BETTER.

Uh oh, here we go again with that E word. Aren't EXPECTATIONs similar to a certain digestive aperture? Everybody's got one and they usually stink. I predicted this turnaround statement game at the home field. You can't take it away from me. I predicted it and it came true just like I'm predicting the bronze statue. Mark my words. :)

Uh oh, here we go again with that E word. Aren't EXPECTATIONs similar to a certain digestive aperture? Everybody's got one and they usually stink. I predicted this turnaround statement game at the home field. You can't take it away from me. I predicted it and it came true just like I'm predicting the bronze statue. Mark my words. :)

If we expect mediocrity we will always be mediocre.