Highlights From The Game (vid)

Txballa

It's hard to be a NT fan at this time!

15,000 at the next home game?

This is not DD days any more Dodge has created plenty of energy with the fans and it is still there, the next home game will be as larger or larger than the last. (Remember it is parents weekend) Plus we will likely have a win by then.

This is not DD days any more Dodge has created plenty of energy with the fans and it is still there, the next home game will be as larger or larger than the last. (Remember it is parents weekend) Plus we will likely have a win by then.

Based on my experiences with students and fans that have been to the games lately... it is getting harder and harder to convince them to come out to the games. After every loss it gets tougher.

You can count on the fans at the games decreasing.

Based on my experiences with students and fans that have been to the games lately... it is getting harder and harder to convince them to come out to the games. After every loss it gets tougher.

You can count on the fans at the games decreasing.

I think there is more fan "Good Will" thanks to Dodge then any of us are use to, DD never had any Fan Good Will when he was not winning because of his badmouthing. I don't think our attendance will take a nose dive until the game after Thanksgiving, if were are still winless.

Edited by KingDL1

40/29 is a local station in NW Arkansas. They broadcast out of both Fayetteville and Fort Smith. While not sports related, a former meteorologist had a brush with the law. All the stations here also keep job postings ready in case someone leaves for a better gig in a bigger market.

The "quality" news media coverage up here is a fair cry from what DFWers enjoy every day. :(