Question About Mean Green Premium

TheColonyEagle

Well, I should get my husband-of-the-year award sometime on Saturday but I'm going to miss the home opener to go to my wife's work function. (just kidding, I'm happy to do it :D )

As far as I can tell, the only option I'll have is watching it on the internet when I get home. (aside from checking scores on my cell phone)

We'll be at dinner from 6:30ish to maybe 8:30-9:00? I may be able to see the 4th qtr.

Now, for those that have watched the games this way:

Can I wait and go back and watch the whole game like you can on ESPN 360?

Can I watch a little of the 1st qtr (which I'll be able to), pause it and come back?

How is the quality?

Can someone call Rick V. and move the kickoff back a couple of hours?

Thanks in advance.

Guest JohnDenver

Can I watch a little of the 1st qtr (which I'll be able to), pause it and come back?

How is the quality?

I don't think the pause method will work for that long. There are options, but all of them will test your patience.

1) Assuming your computer has s-video output (most laptops seem to have that now), put it to your DVD or VHS recorder. Set it to record ..

2) Find a stream recorder like WM Recorder and record the stream coming from meangreensports.com directly to your hard drive. (BTW, I use WM recorder and I like it. There are free ones, but I can't vouch for them).

3) ... dunno ... can't think of another one, but seems like I needed a '3' here.

Quality is OK. Not great, not bad. I logged in and used an s-video cable to watch the Akron game by this method... I had no complaints (besides the outcome of the game).

I don't think the pause method will work for that long. There are options, but all of them will test your patience.

1) Assuming your computer has s-video output (most laptops seem to have that now), put it to your DVD or VHS recorder. Set it to record ..

2) Find a stream recorder like WM Recorder and record the stream coming from meangreensports.com directly to your hard drive. (BTW, I use WM recorder and I like it. There are free ones, but I can't vouch for them).

3) ... dunno ... can't think of another one, but seems like I needed a '3' here.

Quality is OK. Not great, not bad. I logged in and used an s-video cable to watch the Akron game by this method... I had no complaints (besides the outcome of the game).

My eyeballs just exploded all over my monitor.

(j/k, thanks JD, I may give that a try. Did you record the Akron game or watch it live?)

Guest JohnDenver

My eyeballs just exploded all over my monitor.

(j/k, thanks JD, I may give that a try. Did you record the Akron game or watch it live?)

I watched it live...

But the WM recorder is good for capturing an audio and video stream that you are watching live... it just saves it locally on your hard drive. It is pretty easy. You can download the demo, then test it out on the coach press luncheon to see how it handles the recording. If you like it, then you can buy it.

I watched it live...

But the WM recorder is good for capturing an audio and video stream that you are watching live... it just saves it locally on your hard drive. It is pretty easy. You can download the demo, then test it out on the coach press luncheon to see how it handles the recording. If you like it, then you can buy it.

Awesome! Thanks.