So Excited!

EagleChick03

I'm sure no one cares, but I just want to say that I am so so so excited that Saturday is the first home game of the season! I have been looking forward to this day since the last home game of last season. There is nothing like tailgating with new and old friends and nothing quite like the feeling of fouts (in all it's metal beauty) on game day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, GO MEAN GREEN!! And everyone better plan to be there and bring lots of friends!

Can't wait to see you guys.

ps...who else is feeling this excited?!?!

Yes, I have embraced the ignore button and been a happy poster ever since.

I have also come to embrace the ignore button. My urge to kill is slowly lowering.**

Getting this thread back on track...damn, I wish I could be there this weekend. I have to work. :( I'd give a few toes to be able to see the first DodgeBall home game.

**(Of course, an admin could come along and make that urge to kill rise once again...but only because I'm a horrible person...or so certain thin-skinned, sense of humour-less admins tell me.)

Edited by JayDub

I have also come to embrace the ignore button. My urge to kill is slowly lowering.**

Getting this thread back on track...damn, I wish I could be there this weekend. I have to work. :( I'd give a few toes to be able to see the first DodgeBall home game.

**(Of course, an admin could come along and make that urge to kill rise once again...but only because I'm a horrible person...or so certain thin-skinned, sense of humour-less admins tell me.)

When you buy yourself a ban, don't come crying to me, I am not over turning it. :)

When you buy yourself a ban, don't come crying to me, I am not over turning it. :)

There should be a sporting method to this.

Maybe if 10 people that have been members since 2003 and have accumulated 1000 posts each could "vote" somebody off the page.

We could make a game of it. It would be much more fun than anonymously banning or suspending someone.

Maybe if 10 people that have been members since 2003 and have accumulated 1000 posts each could "vote" somebody off the page.

We could make a game of it. It would be much more fun than anonymously banning or suspending someone.

I'm no fool. You'd vote me off.

Out to get me... you're all out to get me... must wash hands... germs everywhere... transmitters! Transmitters in teeth... genius... must remove teeth....

Admit it...you think it's funny. I mean, I'm just talking about you. ;)

Well, shall we start a list? I'm sure I'm near the top.

How dare you guys question Dodge2007. Why, he's an insider with knowledge of the program that we can only dream about. He knows all there is to know about:

- 4-3 defensive schemes

- the pros and cons of early recruiting

- body painting

- quarterback mechanics

- late 19th century polka

- cold-fusion

- how to insult the university hierarchy in 3 easy steps

- passing statistics as they apply to win-loss ratio

- 40 ways to insult a poster without really trying

I will be there early drinking cocktails with the Doctor B and some of the Regents. Can't wait to see her belly all painted up.

---most be having a lot of them.... I prefer the group at the SMU game.