Navy Game

jimmyjames_99

Make sure you are wearing your "Sink Navy" T-Shirt to the game. The Middies love this sort of thing...have you ever been to an Army-Navy game? It's amazing what signs are in the stadium. We don't need to go there, but our "Sink Navy" T-shirts will definitely be a hit with the Navy crowd...they "understand" these things quite well. I would not be surprised if some of the Navy crowd shows up in their own version of a "sink UNT"...or something...T-Shirt.

Anyway, I hear the Exes will have the shirts on sale at the first home game...and perhaps all the games leading up to Navy. You can, of course, drop by the Exes Center on campus and buy a shirt or two or three.

We need to turn FOUTS GREEN.....

My son is a naval officer, and I'm sending him a "Sink Navy" shirt...I've dared him to wear it around the base just to see what he can stir up! He may just be smarter than that, but........

This will be a tough game for us, but I think we can win the thing here at home. Would be a great win for us...We need to schedule Army, Navy and Air Force as often as we can. I'll bet they will play us home and home since the DFW area is such a great supplier of Midshipmen and Cadets to all the Service Academies.

GO MEAN GREEN...BEAT NAVY! Heck...BEAT EVERYONE ON THE SCHEDULE! :D

** Regrettably, we will have no tickets to sell on game day. There may be game tickets available at the stadium, but it is expected that this game will be sold out.

:D

If Navy is a sellout, 30K+, (or will be) then NT may be able to average 20K this season. If we get a good home opener crowd against FAU of say 20K and 25K for Muts on homecoming, we would only need decent crowds for ULM and WKU. Do it!

Did they have any of the Sink Navy shirts at the cookout? I looked but didn't see any. I definitely want to get my hands on a couple.

GMG!

Edited by NTEdgex2

No shirts available at the cookout as that was all athletic department shirts/hats, etc. The Sink navy shirts are an Exes thing. They can be purchased through the Exes at UNT. They are for sale at the Exes Office on campus...and, as I understand it...they will be for sale before each home game leading up to the Navy game by the Exes in the Tailgating Fun Zone area...look for the Exes tent...should be there. Hope to see lots and lots of folks at the Navy game wearing the Sink Navy Tee! GO MEAN GREEN....And, by the way...if you call or stop by the Exes office to get a Tee, why not join the Exes at the same time if you are not already a member??? Just a thought! :rolleyes: