Opening Vegas Lines Week One

MeanGreen61

Oklahoma -38 v North Texas

Tulsa -8 v ULM

Penn State -38 v FIU

Texas -37 v ASU

a SBC team hasn't been within 37 points of Texas since 2002, and I doubt it happens this year.

Regarding our opener, 38 is fair. We have a new coach, have won 5 games in 2 years, OU's defense is among the best in the nation... all of those things point to a lopsided affair.

Edited by Eagle1855

38 points is not a shocker to me - though I think it will be closer - but I could just be a homer too.

You are a homer. If we stay within 38 points of zeroU, it will be a miracle. New coach, new offense, unproven offensive line, and this being the first game out of the schut will mean a tough afternoon for the Mean Green.

Oklahoma -38 v North Texas

Tulsa -8 v ULM

Penn State -38 v FIU

Texas -37 v ASU

S. Carolina -27.5 v ULL

Arkansas -27.5 v Troy

FAU v Muts - Pk

VEGAS LINES

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-footba...s-vegas/?s=1734

I'd take UNT for +37, as well as Troy for +27.5.

You are a homer. If we stay within 38 points of zeroU, it will be a miracle. New coach, new offense, unproven offensive line, and this being the first game out of the schut will mean a tough afternoon for the Mean Green.

For Dickey, within 38 points in this kind of matchup is a close game. Dodge would not be happy with that and I expect to see better than the 56-7 we showed last year in Austin. Hopefully we're back to more respectable scores.

Edited by NT80