Tell Me Your Thoughts...

jperg2

Ok, let's not start turning this thread into another "which shade of green is better". ;)

Please, we don't need more of those. :ph34r:

Thanks, to all for the kind words!

--Does this mean you are supporting "Green Peace"? :D

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

Great looking site! I like it!

Now, is it just a football site? Can you also link our basketball board along with the official UNT site?

http://meangreenhoops.com/component/option..._smf/Itemid,26/

Lastly, can you reserve a spot for our AD to provide quarterly updates?

Great job!!!

I am keeping this as a football only site. Though I do like the idea of an AD quarterly update... not sure how I can swing that.

Please contact me @ rick@rjy.com

For all that care... I have contacted Rick regarding some of the photos on the site (T.Dodge's press conference, and coaches photos). We are in preliminary discussions regarding the use of those, as we have just now made initial contact with each other per his request.

For all that care... I have contacted Rick regarding some of the photos on the site (T.Dodge's press conference, and coaches photos). We are in preliminary discussions regarding the use of those, as we have just now made initial contact with each other per his request.

All, Rick and I have discussed the use of photos on the site, and have worked out an agreement. Thanks Rick! :)

Guest GrayEagleOne

That's really good news. I think that Rick Yeatts is one of the best sports photographers anywhere, bar none. Your great site will be even greater. Thanks for your effort.

That's really good news. I think that Rick Yeatts is one of the best sports photographers anywhere, bar none. Your great site will be even greater. Thanks for your effort.

Yes, since the posting of this message, I've gotten a lot of good feedback and remarks. I didn't realize the impact this page would have on the community. I do apprecaite the praise, and hope to continue the project.

You'll note a newly added section called: "Alum in the NFL (since '01)"... I added this to the site this afternoon.

As my mind begins to slow down with all the plans I have for the page, I'll be adding/changing it as time permits.

Yes, since the posting of this message, I've gotten a lot of good feedback and remarks. I didn't realize the impact this page would have on the community. I do apprecaite the praise, and hope to continue the project.

Very nice website. Down the road a ways, maybe for next season, I'd like to see the Athletics Dept or someone else consider doing a football publication like many 1-A schools have: Mean Green Illustrated ? Perhaps team up with Rick Yeatts' wonderful photos and put in a couple interviews or articles. Maybe 6 monthly issues during football practices and season? You guys would be good.

Examples:

http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/889/324831.gif

http://www.bevodepot.com/images/products/Horns-cover-lg.jpg

Edited by NT80

• 2 weeks later...

Great website. All you need to know at a quick glance and all the links you need one click away. Great job.

Suggestions:

1) A football countdown to season opener (maybe one for each game)

2) An athletic development or building projects at a quick glance (or link to (Link)). Something so that when people visit the site they can see what is new at UNT athletics and what is in the making or pictures of the future stadium. For instance there would be something on there about the new UNT Hall of Fame being built. I dont know about anyone else but seeing these changes and improvements gets me excited about the future of UNT.

Edited by Daddy Dumpsalot