Blue Or Green

Sound_Man

Last years Orange lot is now the pay lot because it is smaller. The NEW orange lot is the big one in front of the ticket office. I asked for a BLUE permit as that is where Zeke and Emmitt set up the tailgate. I was told they would try to get me a blue pass, but that lot is for pay parking now. ($10.00 per game). I expect to get a Orange pass when my season tickets come, but I will attempt to park in the same lot where we have been. This is really a good problem to have... too many season ticket holders now for the smaller lots. I'll pay the $10.00 if I have to and be glad there are so many people there!

Thank you very much Coach Dodge for making us winners off the field. Now please make us winners on the field!

GMG!!!

Last years Orange lot is now the pay lot because it is smaller. The NEW orange lot is the big one in front of the ticket office. I asked for a BLUE permit as that is where Zeke and Emmitt set up the tailgate. I was told they would try to get me a blue pass, but that lot is for pay parking now. ($10.00 per game). I expect to get a Orange pass when my season tickets come, but I will attempt to park in the same lot where we have been. This is really a good problem to have... too many season ticket holders now for the smaller lots. I'll pay the $10.00 if I have to and be glad there are so many people there!

Thank you very much Coach Dodge for making us winners off the field. Now please make us winners on the field!

GMG!!!

Ditto. Getting to park where we always set up and having our world class tailgate undisturbed will be the best $50 I'll spend all year. I'll just scalp my orange pass to someone who wants to park closer to the stadium! :lol:

from what i was told you can not get an orange pass this year.

orange is the small lot between old practice fields and ave d - now the only place to pay and park at the stadium

parking passes are in the blue lot, what was the single game lot last year and is where you will be if you have a pass

they told me if you previously asked for orange you will now get a blue pass

we got 2 blue and 2 green

What will be most interesting is that they have moved student tailgating to the street between the tennis courts and the Super Pit. Since most visiting fans park in the free parking by Clark park and behind the old Men's Gym, those visitors are going to have to navigate their way through the Student tailgating section :lol: